Weeknight winner we stumbled over last night! Unbelievable delicious & easy Santa Maria corn chowder.
- leftover weekend corn (corn on the cob, oven-roasted with a stick of butter, 1/3 cup white wine, and plenty of Santa Maria seasoning)
- heavy cream
1) cut corn off cobs and put in a medium saucepan - be SURE to include all leftover butter & juice from the storage container
2) add heavy cream - roughly 1/2 - 2/3 cup or whatever
3) Blend with an immersion or regular blender to desired thickness
4) Adjust seasoning if needed
5) ENJOY - yes, it's that easy!
- top with crumbled bacon
- top with cotija cheese, paprika, & bacon for street corn twist