Sweet Potato Detox Soup!!!
Packed with vitamin A and fiber, this orange soup is the best choice for a detox dinner.
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:25 mins
Total time:30 mins
• ½ cup cooked red lentils
• 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut in cubes
• 3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
• 1 parsnip, peeled and roughly chopped
• 1 onion, peeled and cut in quarters
• 3 garlic cloves, crushed
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1 tsp cumin powder
• Pinch of chili powder
• ¼ tsp sea salt
• 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth, warm
• ½ inch piece of ginger, peeled and grated
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• Fresh parsley, 1 teaspoon coconut milk, to garnish
1. Heat the oven at 165°C/329°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with baking paper, add the sweet potato, carrots, parsnip, onion, and garlic, season with salt, chili, turmeric, and cumin, add the coconut oil and toss to combine.
3. Roast for 20 minutes then transfer into the blender.
4. Add the warm vegetable broth, grated ginger, and cooked red lentils into the blender and process to obtain a smooth cream.
5. Serve warm, garnished with fresh parsley..
Tag you re Friends and let me know what you think!!!
Have a blessed Day!!
#appetite #appetitecreators #vegan #food #foodstagram #foodart #foodphotography #foodblogger #foodpics #foodblogfeed #foodies #foodlover #foodstyling #instafood #healthyfood #foodpornshare #food52 #foody #foodbeast #foodporn #foodgasm #foodie #foods